With a few of the following pictures I was playing around with my camera and selected the colour accent setting. It makes a really cool effect without doing much:)
We have definitely been spending a lot of time outside these days. I am slowly losing my energy and don't really have it in me to run after an extremely busy toddler. Even though the pregnancy is almost over it doesn't mean I am going to be feeling any more energized afterwards! I guess I will enter a different kind of exhaustion in a few short days/weeks.
Our backyard
Cool park near our house



2 Notes of love:
Fun colors! Jayda always has great outfits on as well! Makes me excited to have Avery in more than sleepers 90% of the time! But for now, thats just the easiest option and I'm really not that anxious for her to grow up at this point!
Ok, so I am a little jealous that you have grass and some leaves that are green! Nice pics.
Post a Comment