CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9

Feedback

I often have people tell me that I need to update my blog or that they would like to see more pictures. My request to all of you would be that you start making comments so that I actually know that people are checking out our blog. It is just as fun for me to read your comments as it is for you to see a new post. So, there is your challenge...let's see how many of you can make a comment on this post!

7 Notes of love:

Mandy said...

Ok I will be first! Hi Kristen. It's Mandy Thiessen. (Enns)I really enjoy your blog updates and want to wish you all the best in your upcoming birth! I am due in 2 weeks and can hardly wait to see how this birth unfolds. He will be born at home in water as long as everything goes as planned. God bless you as you raise your family!

Korinne Tjepkema said...

Hello! I'm always quick to come out as a "blog stalker" ;) Korinne Tjepkema here - love keeping up with your family via your blog. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin! You know we check your blog ALL the time! The kids love seeing Jayda (and you!) grow!!

Next week is Annika's 13th Birthday...we're having a multi generational party on the weekend...she said she wanted you to come!!

I've been thinking of calling you on the phone...just feel like hearing your voice, and wishing you well for the birth coming up!! So maybe I will this week!?!

Love ALL the pics you post!!! :)

Dar

Reckbeck said...

Hey Kristin!!

This is Rebecca Janzen (Stonehouse) here (your roomie from Canmore back in the day). I recently found the address to your blog that I'd gotten from Nancy Broten probably over a year ago now. You have a very cute little girl, and look amazing yourself I must say. I have a little girl of my own now who's just turned nine months. The first few (8 or so) months were quite a trial, but she's finally settling down now. I wish you all the best with the birth of your new little one, and I pray he or she will be very content for you.
Love,
Rebecca

rachelandgrant said...

I check it out all the time!!!!

Andrea said...

Dono and I love reading your blog Kristen. Although we don't know Jayda very well, I felt like we got to know her (and you and Andrew) through Mark & Amy's year spent w/ you guys. I wish you strength and endurance during your next birthing experience. I've been watching a lot of births on video that my midwife gave me & I find myself crying through all of them. What amazing things our bodies our capable of!!

Andrea & Dono

Giles and Melissa said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! Due to my aversion to the telephone the blogging world has been a great way to see you and your family and now to be able to share my own family in the same way!

Thanks for your honesty as well, I will try and post feedback...I know I love all your comments as well!

Thanks for taking the time to share pictures and stories (as well as recipe,s which I know Giles would love for me to give a try)!

love you,

Melissa