CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21

Sunny Days

I couldn't have asked for a sweeter morning. Today when we woke up the sun was shining and I knew it was going to be a good one. I had organizing on the brain but Jayda convinced me that a morning outside would be much better! Out came the sidewalk chalk, we dragged the beloved pooh car to the driveway and even ended up playing with many dogs in the neighbourhood. All in all, a great way to spend the morning!

Our shadows were giving kisses:)

Getting goofy

Never tiring of the car. Jayda got that for Christmas last year and has loved playing with it ever since. Not many toys can take you through so many different stages of growth.

Finally a smile for the camera. I must have tricked her:)


1 Notes of love:

Grandma Linda said...

Looks like a lot of fun - you definitely made the right choice organizing/playing...???
PLAYING!!!