CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28

Lil' Kickers

I officially have two children...let me explain! Yesterday Jayda was being a turkey so I picked her up to bring her to her room for a few minutes of cool down. While I was carrying her I had her pressed up against my belly and she was flailing around kicking and being hyper. I guess the baby decided to get back at her and kicked my belly as hard as he/she could. This caused me to practically throw Jayda onto the ground from the force and my intense laughter. It literally felt like baby 2 was trying to get Jayda to stop kicking my stomach. Perhaps this is a small window into what having two kids is going to be like. The sibling rivalry has begun:)

1 Notes of love:

Natasha said...

That is quite cute!