CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18

Winter Activities!

We have entered the world of markers and pens. In fact, Jayda is quite obsessed with these two things at the moment. She wakes up talking about them! Unfortunately this means her clothes and skin get a beating. I have started making her wear bibs to save all her shirts but I think I am going to have to figure out some sort of smock for her.





These next pictures are quite geeky but I just couldn't help but post my days accomplishments. In the morning, Jayda started pulling apart my pantry and it made me take a close look at it. Over the year I had just started throwing things in there and it was beginning to get a big overful and chaotic. So, with Jayda's help, I took everything out made a pile for the food bank and the trash and then everything else went back in an orderly fashion. I was so motivated that I decided to do every cupboard in the kitchen! Funny enough, this is what I call 'fun'!

The storm before the calm


My spice cupboard


The pantry

The other pantry


Since nap time is over I have started incorporating a quiet time into our day. The first few days I did this with toys on the floor in Jayda's room. But, after constantly having to usher her back to the space I decided she could play in her crib until we move her to the room with a lock! The other day I heard her throwing all her toys out of the crib and then it was very quiet. She has been sick this week so I guess she was tired and decided to give herself a nap. For those of you who know Jayda this is a rare sort of event, so I needed to take pictures:)




Let it snow...We have had some lovely winter weather this week. Yesterday we woke up to snow so I had to bundle Jayda and myself up so that we could go for a walk. It was quite chilly with the wind but tons of fun to reintroduce Jayda to snow.  Note that she is wearing the same jacket as last year. Almost two and still fits into 9-12 month clothing! What a peanut:) 





1 Notes of love:

Annika said...

fun times!! do you still have the same e-mail...i e-mailed a little while ago, but i'm not sure it was the right address.

merry christmas!!

darlene