Jayda is talking SO much these days! She copies any word you ask her to say(which can get scary) and is starting to put phrases together. Her new favourites are:
*"All Done!"- when she wakes up from nap or night...although last week that was happening at 5am and I informed her that she actually was not 'all done'.
*"Oh my"- she heard this last week when Andrew opened up a big poop diaper and has been saying it ever since.
*"Clean up"- when she sees how messy the living room has gotten and notices that I am picking up a few toys.
*"Dirty hands"- that's obvious!
Those are the fun things that she says. Of course, with language comes new challenges. I get told no when the only thing I want to hear is 'yes mommy'....boy am I delusional! Raising a child is SO much different then nurturing a baby. With a baby you are required to have lots of physical stamina to get through sleepless nights and constantly be accessible for a nursing baby. But with a toddler you need to have loads of patience to get through the day. It is mentally taxing- especially with a strong tempered(how can I put that nicely) child! It will be interesting to see how to juggle both the demanding toddler and baby stage. Luckily, I can hardly wait!
Sunday, October 19
Chatty
Lovingly created by JAK at 12:13 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 Notes of love:
No doubt this is a very "interesting" stage in many ways...enjoy it - persevere through the not-so-fun times. It will make you a better person...can hardly wait to hear Jayda in person.
Love you lots!!!
Post a Comment