So, for those of you whom I have not been in contact with the blog will be your first knowledge of our big news. We are so excited to announce that we are PREGNANT! The due date is April 27th just three days after my birthday. Jayda was born a day after Andrew's so it seems we might each get a baby for our special day. I have been feeling a lot of nausea but not nearly the extreme that I had with Jayda...what a blessing! As the belly grows I will post pics of my ever changing body. Right now I just have the beginnings of chub belly and nobody wants to see pics of that:)
My overdue blog entry is due to not feeling great or having much energy. I simply didn't feel like posting so I apologize for the big delay. I should be back on track.



1 Notes of love:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What awesome news! Glad to hear that you are feeling better this time around. We will be praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment