CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4

Birch Bay

Last week we visited our friends at their trailer at Birch Bay, WA. Jayda played with Guiness- the dog- and it was a lot of fun to watch. She is a bit scared of animals when they come running up to her but by the end of the night she was following her around, petting her and feeding her.





After supper we headed down to the ocean to play in the sand...and apparently the water, too!





Playing with seaweed and of course daddy tasted it:)



I kept chasing Jayda away from the water but after a battle decided to just let her go in. I figured she would find out soon enough that the water was freezing and that it didn't feel nice being soaking wet in clothes/shoes. She loved every minute of it! I just wish I would have taken off her cute runners because they will never smell the same:(




0 Notes of love: