CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16

Photo Shoot

Jayda and I were having fun outside this afternoon and decided to take a few pics to capture the moment.


Look out Randy!


Her precious little face is so wonderful to photograph






By the end of our time Jayda was getting a bit cold. Her rosy nose made that quite obvious.

1 Notes of love:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin!

The pictures are sooooo cute! Jayda is getting so grown up. I'll have to show Mathias the pics tomorrow since he thinks the only purpose of the computer is to look at Jayda's pictures anyways. :O)

We are still in Palm Springs, and I am a very sad girl thinking that I have one full day left and then this holiday is over. It's 20 degrees outside and it's 9:30 at night. Apparently there are whispers of snow in the Abby forecast for tomorrow??? That sounds awful. :O)

I guess you'll be leaving tomorrow for your girls getaway. I hope it's soooo fun! That sounds really wonderful and it's going to be fun to hit up all the deals. I seriously can not believe how cheap everything is here.

I'm wishing that you were around when we get back so we can catch up, but let me know when you get back from visiting your new little nieces. Hope all is well and have fun on your two holidays!

Kim