We had a wonderfully relaxing Easter weekend. Andrew was able to have most of the weekend off from work so we spent a great deal of time together.
I just bought a new camera which has lots of neat features. I am able to colour accent pictures, which is what I did with these two pictures.
Checking out her great Easter basket from Nicola
Jayda still wants to eat everything that she comes into contact with- not unlike her dad! Leaving her to crawl around outside presents its challenges!
She now hops onto her car all by herself and sometimes even stands on the seat with both feet. It won't be long before she is scaling our cupboards!
Classic Jayda! This is a happy face, if you are wondering. She is very excitable and loves to be heard- also, like her daddy!
Showing off her new molars. Those were not fun to cut, for either of us, and I am not looking forward to the others.
We had to quit breastfeeding abrubtly so here is a shot of Jayda enjoying some 'milk'(actually not, because she is allergic) and I was enjoying our little snuggle!
Sunday, March 23
Easter Weekend
Lovingly created by JAK at 4:15 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Notes of love:
Post a Comment