CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29

Nothing worse than....

If you have a blog, there is nothing worse than not keeping it updated...so I guess I have some explaining to do. I have not had much access to a camera in the past three weeks AND I have not been mentally 'into' blogging this month. BUT I am back and ready to post! Here is what we were up to yesterday.

Mike, Tammy and Keira came out to BC and stopped by our place for a quick visit. The adults went skiing and I stayed home with the girls. It was pretty funny watching them together. They are a week apart in age but such different personalities. The first picture is a glimpse into what the morning was like. Jayda took Keira's toys, pulled at her shirt, and all around got in her bubble. Keira was not so pumped about that! So I played referee for the morning and had a few laughs while the girls got to know each other.



Mischievieous little grin!

Later in the morning they started reading together


In the afternoon it was time to get out. We don't have a double stroller so I strapped Jayda to me and off we went!


I just can't get over her fabulous eyes and lashes

0 Notes of love: